Re: default path for CURLOPT_CAINFO changed from 7.30.0 to 7.31.0

From: Chris Ghormley <chris_at_set-point.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 00:48:28 -0700

Ryan <meokid2_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Did you look in the release notes? Surely a change like that would be
> noticeable or at least documented.
Yes, I did look in the release notes but didn't find anything. Among the
many other changes I wouldn't be surprised if something like this
slipped through without special comment.

I didn't look at the diffs. It really wasn't that hard to fix in my
application, and it sounds like my instinct to be explicit rather than
depending on default behavior served me well.

Did you look? Did you see anything?

Sorry if I missed it, and thanks again everybody.

Chris