Re: Application crash when ssl back function called during easy_perform on MAC

From: Oscar Koeroo <okoeroo_at_nikhef.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:22:19 +0200

On 27-06-13 19:06, narayanan manikandan wrote:
> Thank you for your suggestion.
>
> I will build my libcurl local version to use darwin ssl.
>
> I have a question.
>
> My application is built as 32 bit. So should i need to build my libcurl just for i386 or i need to make it multi architecture support?
>
> I have not done a universal/multi arch support library and i referred online which advise to use lipo for individual builds (32/64 bits). Is this is a correct approach as well?

Off topic: Let's not top-post other emails. It's a thing to live by on
this mail list. ;-)

You can't mix architectures and multi-archs are a nice exception to the
rule. I don't know lipo, never had to use it, but anything that is
capable of doing this might help you build the proper application with
libcurl.

I would go for multi-arch support. You'll make people happy. In this day
and age I would normalize on 64bit archs instead of 32bit, but that's my
perspective of the x86-world.

        Oscar