Re: any libcurl API to delete expired cookies?

From: xi xi <geekxixi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 22:27:07 +0800

hi, YAMADA Yasuharu

Thanks for your reply. And I also notice that you made some patchs on
cookie issues recently, good job:)

I believe that it's better for libcurl to provide a API option to set
limitation on cookie sizes. This API will surely enhance memory
optimization and also prevent the cookiejar file becoming bigger and bigger.