Re:Re: Segmentation fault libssh2_session_last_errno (session=0x0) at session.c:1219 (Daniel Stenberg)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:13:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 21 Jun 2013, balloon wrote:

> I have updated libssh2 to 1.4.3, and libcurl to 7.30.0, which are both the
> latest version. But I still meet this issue, does it matter that the specify
> SFTP server which can reproduce this issue is a java software?

> #0 libssh2_session_last_errno (session=0x0) at session.c:1267
> #1 0x0000000000c3ba0e in ssh_statemach_act ()
> #2 0x0000000001608b5f in ?? ()
> #3 0x0000000001607fc0 in ?? ()
> #4 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

This shows that the problem is in libcurl when sends a NULL to libssh2 so that
it crashes.

I'm cc'ing this reply to the libcurl mailing list. Please take follow-ups
there. I'd like you to rebuild libcurl with debug symbols left so that the
stack trace becomes usable.

It shouldn't matter that it is Java, but it can very well be a problem that
occurs only with that specific server implementation.