Re: Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; SendText=say+This+is+a+test&Send=Send

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:33:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 17 Jun 2013, reborn @MP-gaming.net wrote:

> Anyone have any time to take a look at the below? There's an entire
> community behind the game ut2004 that is crying out for this. If you can
> help with this function, I can complete the rest. :-)

If you really want our help, then please stop violating our list etiquette:
   http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html

Then on the specific subject of your code, I already pointed out at least two
flaws when you posted this the first time (at least one being fundamental):

   http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2013-06/0087.html