RE: cURL using axTLS non-blocking

From: Hu, Eric <EHu_at_directv.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:35:10 +0000

> Anyway, I've just merged Eric's non-blocking work into master now so it'd be
> great if you (both) could just try that out and see that everything looks fine
> now in axtls land.

All tests in the 300-399 range work for me (except 313, which is expected to fail). Some new tests are failing, but I don't think it has anything to do with axtls.c. Test 31 and 62 were called out by commit f24dc0. Tests 1300-1309 and 1330 are failing, but they're also failing in commit 9b8df5, immediately prior to axTLS changes going in.

Eric