Re: Daemon hang after curl_easy_perform

From: Arjun SM <arjun.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 22:26:32 +0530

Thanks for clearing the confusion here. Obviously i am linking to
the*libcurl.dylib
*which is Mac OS X provided.

For now what would be the best solution so as to overcome the hang issue?
Should i build the curl on my own for Mac OS X 10.8.3 Mountain Lion and
link the same with my daemon ?

thanks,
~Arjun