Re: Daemon hang after curl_easy_perform

From: Arjun SM <arjun.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:31:04 +0530

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't tried downloading/building a newer version of libCurl. I will try
that.

Also i dug deep into the functions from the sample, i found out that
*Curl_resolver_wait_resolv()
function should not be used *since using this risk getting the multi
interface to "hang".
This function is getting called from Curl_do_perform()

I am just trying to send a form using HTTP post via cURL.

Can anyone explain, why or in what scenario is this function called
internally by Curl_do_perform() so that i can make necessary changes so as
to not to invoke the function *Curl_resolver_wait_resolv()*?

thanks for all the help