AW: Re: IMAP and POP3 with libcurl 7.30

From: 1xyzzyx1 <1xyzzyx1_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 20:33:58 +0200

Hello,
thanks so far, but that was not quite a solution for me. Did anyone really test it? My evidence is quite good or not?

Or what could have went wrong during compiling the lib? But the version output is also quite astonishing if it would not be the real 7.30 version.

Any further help is very welcome.
Thanks in advance.
xyzzyx.