Re: BCC Compile failures -- but MinGW32 O.K.

From: Mel Smith <syntel_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 18:06:38 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Stenberg" <daniel_at_haxx.se>
To: "libcurl development" <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: BCC Compile failures -- but MinGW32 O.K.

> On Mon, 6 May 2013, Mel Smith wrote:
>
>> This log shows that at line 201 in the file easy.c there is an error:
>> Undefined symbol 'wcsdup' at line 201
>
> I have now reverted the wcsdup changes (commit 8ec2cb5544b86). Please try
> the latest git and see if that works any better for you.

Hi Daniel:

    I've tried and can't make 'head nor tail' of git. I can easily download
and install your Curl package, and I use 'svn' for all my other harbour
language-related stuff.

    I have Git Bash (??) installed on my Win XP Pro machine, but cannot use
it successfully.

    So, I guess I'll have to wait until a successor to Curl 7.30.0 arrives
on the scene. Then I'll download it and carry on testing.

Thanks for trying to help an old dummy !

-Mel Smith