Re: Proposed changes to SSL comparison documentation

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 23:45:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 5 May 2013, Nick Zitzmann wrote:

> Okay, I incorporated your suggestions, and Marc's suggestion, and added a
> glossary of terminology which might be useful for people who don't
> understand the differences between TLS versions or the meaning of ECC.
> Comments now?

Very nice work Nick and others!

I'll incorporate this asap. I also intend to make sure the web site contents
become available in a git repo soon so that it'll be easier for people to edit
the sources intead of the final HTML files.

Oh and it seems OpenSSL is planning to add a native certificate host name
check in the upcoming 1.1.0 release:

ftp://ftp.ulakbim.gov.tr/pub/openssl/docs/crypto/X509_check_host.html