Re: sharedhandle Curl_resolv_unlock() error!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 23:21:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013, lizhibao wrote:

Please please please stop the digest mode and stop top-posting when you want
to participate in mail list discussions!

> there is core dump, i compile the new libcurl version 7.30.0 with debug
> options. and the breaktrace as follow. can you tell me, is there some
> libcurl api using incorrectly?

No, you shouldn't be able to get this problem no matter what you do. This is
more of an internal problem, as the assert just verifies that the entry being
unlock is truly used and in your case it seems to attempt to unlock an unused
resource which is really wrong!

Can you help us repeat this problem with a small sample code?