Re: TLS client authentication in curl_darwinssl.c

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 23:53:36 -0600

On Apr 24, 2013, at 2:36 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> I think it is fine to do like this, yes. And yes, document the differences in the suitable places for the options in the man pages.

I just pushed the change. I had to re-work it when I found out my original solution didn't build under iOS, but I was able to re-write it in a way that works on OS X and ought to work on iOS. Now, does anyone with a Mac or iPad or a PureDarwin VM have an account on Tumbleweed or some other service that uses certificates for authentication that can help me test the feature?

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>