SMTP returns "read function returned funny values" for large attachments: Resolved.

From: mwt Bigpond <mtrendle_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:06:03 +1000

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your quick response to my problem on large attachments in
Curl SMTP.

Your comment on passing the full string to the read callback identified
my error: I misunderstood where chunking occurs in the upload process.

I now chunk up to Curl max buffer size in the callback, and it works
fine!

Many thanks for your help. I don't often run up against brick walls,
but this was one, and I value your insight.

Regards,

Mark.