RE: URL parsing

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:48:10 +0100

Hi all,

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013, Steve Holme wrote:

> I've got a little stuck, as I'm not too sure which the best approach here
> is, so wondered if you could provide a little guidance please?

I figured out a solution and am half way through pushing my changes to
master.

Unfortunately, I have broken test case 131 along the way with a valgrind
error and as a Windows programmer I don't seem to be able to figure out the
error of my ways :(

Would someone be so kind to take a look at parse_login_details() in url.c
(specifically the malloc at line 4510) please to see what I have done wrong?

Many thanks in advance

Steve