Re: A CURL_CHECK_CA_BUNDLE bug?

From: Kim Vandry <vandry_at_TZoNE.ORG>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 18:43:01 -0400

On 2013-04-18 17:40, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Attached to this mail is my take on a fix. I don't have any
> cross-compile env setup right now myself, so if there's someone reading

I have a cross compile environment (for ARM) with a working SSL library.
With the patch I get:

checking for gnutls_srp_verifier in -lgnutls... yes
checking default CA cert bundle/path... configure: WARNING: skipped the
ca-cert path detection when cross-compiling
  (capath)
checking for libssh2_channel_open_ex in -lssh2... no

and at the end of the ./configure output:

   ca cert bundle: no
   ca cert path:

Without the patch I get:

checking for gnutls_srp_verifier in -lgnutls... yes
checking default CA cert bundle/path... /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
checking for libssh2_channel_open_ex in -lssh2... no

and at the end of the ./configure output:

   ca cert bundle: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
   ca cert path: no

-kv