Inject a PEM certificate using CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_FUNCTION

From: Taiki <taiki_at_rakshata.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 16:56:47 +0200

Hello,
I'm looking for a way to inject a certificate to libcURL.
I'm actually using CURLOPT_CAINFO but I've to create the file, then use
it, then delete it and I would rather like to use CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_FUNCTION.
My problem is that the example available use the PKCS12 format and, as I
don't have any file like this, I can't analyse the way this code work.
Does anyone have a code using this feature or an example exploiting a
PEM file?

Regards

Taiki