Re: Dan F's first ten years in the project!

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:45:22 +0200

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:23:04AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> I just want to highlight the fact that Friday April 11th, 2003 was
> the first time Dan Fandrich was mentioned in the git log.
> 019c4088cfcca0 was the first patch in a very long series from him.

Wow, looking at that commit brings back memories! It doesn't seem like that
long when you're having fun.

> Thanks Dan for staying with us all these 10 years! You've made a
> significant impact on the project and I can't think of any area of
> the code where you haven't helped us improve bits and pieces.

It couldn't have happened without the base you built and the leadership and
direction you've given the cURL project all along. I'm glad to have been given
the opportunity to contribute.

> I'll buy you a beer if we ever meet in person!

I hope I'll be able to take you up on that some day soon!

>>> Dan