promote libcurl by telling us about your use!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 18:41:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends

In my efforts in trying to show the world how reliable and well-used curl and
libcurl are, I'm maintaining this list of companies we know use curl or
libcurl "in a commercial environment". It helps showing new users that they're
in good company when they select to base a new design or product on our work.

The list currently contains 135 companies but I'm convinced a few of you know
one or more missing ones. We'll also appreciate additions or feedback in all
or any of these other sections I'll mention below. You can of course contact
me with info or whatever off-list if you think it is more suitable.

List of companies using curl:

         http://curl.haxx.se/docs/companies.html

List of open source projects using libcurl:

         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/using/apps.html

Testimonials from user who has offered some words to describe their opinion on
what curl has done for them:

         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/theysay.html

Our page that compares libcurl with competing HTTP libraries can always use
some feedback, especially from users and developers who have experience from
one or more of the competitors:

         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/competitors.html

Thanks!