Re: BUG: free statement in http_negotiate.c giving heap error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:31:14 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013, Arunav Sanyal wrote:

> Now i couldnt find any malloc calls anywhere which allocates memory to
> output_token.value anywhere.

How about http_negotiate.c:308 ?

You could also build libcurl with memory-debugging enabled and just check the
trace log...

> Please confirm this as a bug, or give me pointers in how to solve this
> issue.

I sounds like a bug to me. I'm just not convinced simply removing the free()
is the correct fix...

I've personally never built with spnego support and I'm not even sure I _can_
do it! Unfortunately we don't have any test cases for it either! :-(