android load libcurl specified version instead of generic version

From: abc <thuanvh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:12:08 +0700

Hi all,
I've built successfully my android app using libcurl. But I could not
load my program. The error message that I've received is:

Cannot load library: soinfo_link_image(linker.cpp:1635): could not load
library "libcurl.so.5" needed by "mylib.so"; caused by
load_library(linker.cpp:745): library "libcurl.so.5" not found

In my program, I've got only libcurl.so file. I tried to use only
libcurl.so file (remove libcurl.so.5 file and recompile). But the

I saw inside the .apk file, there is only libcurl.so file. I think my
problem is mylib refer to libcurl.so.5 somewhere. But after delete
libcurl.so.5, recompile, the error is remaining. How to make mylib.so
depend libcurl.so, not depend libcurl.so.5 file?