HTTP Headers in Response message.

From: Anil J <anilj.mailing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 01:10:08 -0400

Team,

In the libcurl tutorial<http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-tutorial.html>,
under section Customizing Operations, it is mentioned about how to
manipulate the Headers in the Request message we can send using curl API.
But I did not understood how we can handle the HTTP headers in the Response
message coming from the server.

What if the application using curl API wants to check/read the HTTP headers
in response message, and their values. The 'size_t write_data' function
allows to read all the attachments of the message, but nothing is mentioned
about the HTTP headers in the response message.

Can some one please elaborate a bit on this?

Thanks,
/anilj.