Re: curl_easy_perform() fails with "Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)" after first time calling this routine

From: cnm marketing <cnn.marketing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:00:51 -0400

>What SSL implementation is your libcurl using? How is the SSL stack build
and how did you build libcurl?
[cnm]
1. I am not sure if I understand your first question, we use libcurl, if
libcurl uses ssl, then we use whatever is on the system, in our case, we
use openssl.
2. We use dlopen()/dlsym()/dlclose() to load libcurl library. This is the
ONLY way that we can fit libcurl into our software layers. There are at
least 3 different layers in our layer that uses openssl, we are not the
first one to be loaded.