Re: Hardwiring the CA cert bundle

From: Katie Scott <katie_at_singularpoint.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 07:49:58 -0700

I wanted to thank Guenter for answering my questions. After reading his
first reply - I am now using the environment variable approach

I added
#define CURL_WANTS_CA_BUNDLE_ENV
To curl_setup.h

and then set the environment variable (via Control Panel -> System ->
Advanced -> blah blah blah)

I my case CURL_CA_BUNDLE is set to
C:\Projects\curl_certs\curl-ca-bundle.crt.

I will also try his next solution and that is to use the API but with
forward slashes like usual.

I am a newbie to Windows programming and the documentation on haxx site has
been superb. Thanks so much!

Progress is sweet,

Katie