Re: VMS fixes needed to allow building.

From: Tom Grace <Thomas.Grace_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:09:59 +0000

>On 3/7/2013 4:38 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 Mar 2013, Tom Grace wrote:
> as I am starting a project to use CURL on VMS. So currently am
> prototyping solutions. I am using the binary kit as found on the
> download page of 7.19.5 with the matching source for compiling.

>>> I have tried VMS_BUILD.COM but it is not working, is this because of
>>> needed updates as said in the "thread" ?
>>
>> Quite likely. Let's see what further details on this that John can
>> share with us!
>Unfortunately I let a small bug slip by me into the 7.29.0 release, after you download the source, make this small edit.

I have made that edit , I see the other edits referenced earlier in this thread have already been made to 7.29.0.

I gather im supposed to use GENERATE_CONFIG_VMS_H_CURL.COM , but I cant find instructions.
I be guessing but I gather I pass the location environment options in as argument.

Is there any other proper prep to be made ?

Did you catch the missing slash in the FULLLIST option in BUILD_VMS.COM ?

thanks