Re: Ping pong changes related to upcoming IMAP improvements

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:14:05 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013, Jiøí Hru¹ka wrote:

> as I already posted on this list before, I've created a fairly large patch
> for better IMAP support in libcurl [1]. I'm in contact with Steve Holme as
> the maintainer of the IMAP parts of the library and he'll be doing the
> reviewing, splitting and splicing of most of the changes. But he recommended
> me to ask for a wider agreement regarding modifications in the shared
> pingpong code and that's what this message is about.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your efforts and help with this!

I think all the changes looked perfectly reasonable and sane. I'm also super
happy with Steve's role in the "mail related" areas - he's really the man with
the best insights in there by now.

Can I just request that when you have more patches for us in the future,
please post them to the list so that we can review them easier directly
without having to go to web sites.