Re: Problem with old GCC and -Wall: declaration of 'wait' shadows a global declaration

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:05:07 +0100

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Jiří Hruška <jirka_at_fud.cz> wrote:

> This was on a quite old and dirty machine when I accidentally used the
> ancient, platform-provided GCC 3.4.6, but still I thought I'd better
> let you know as you seem to care even about such systems around here.

Not so old really :-)
On the autobuilds page you'll see some IRIX builds where gcc is used
instead of SGI's MIPSPro compiler, and the latest freeware version
from SGI for IRIX 6.5 is gcc 3.3.

-Tor

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachment contain KONGSBERG information which may be
proprietary, confidential or subject to export regulations, and is only meant
for the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is
prohibited, if not otherwise explicitly agreed with KONGSBERG. If received in
error, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender
properly.