RE: Current IMAP features?

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:53:12 +0000

Hi Jiri,

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013, Jiøí Hru¹ka wrote:

> Because the 7.29.0 release was already almost out
> when I came with the patch, these changes were
> postponed. Now that there is time for new features
> again, this work can continue. I'm in touch with Steve
> Holme on this, and as a matter of fact, I'm going to
> prepare some rebased patches of my additions over
> this weekend.

Sorry it's been a while since my last email, however I tried to send you an
email a couple of nights ago, via this list, but unfortunately Outlook kept
it in my Outbox and for some unknown reason is still refusing to send it :(

In summary I was asking if you could hold fire until my next set of changes
were out the way, which they mostly are, and then if you could rebase and
resubmit that would be great.

I have a couple of changes to make tonight but then I should be done - I
hope this helps with your plans.

Kind Regards

Steve