Re: Errors/crashes with FTP using multi interface?

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 16:07:56 -0700

On Feb 7, 2013, at 7:17 AM, Sam Deane <sam_at_elegantchaos.com> wrote:

> We did try the trunk, but ran into some other problems with that - instead of getting "server did not report OK" errors, we were getting stalls instead where an upload/download simply failed to finish. This prevented us from confirming whether the crash was still there.

If you get any more stalls with the latest code, could you share a stack trace sample when the stall occurs, or (even better) a sample project that reproduces the problem? I've only noticed one stall recently that wasn't caused by the connection to the server, and it was due to an IPv6-related bug that was fixed last week.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>