Re: Slow Upload Performance on High-Bandwidth connections on windows

From: Christian Hägele <haegele_at_teamviewer.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 18:46:19 +0000 (UTC)

Курушин Андрей <ajax16384 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> According to my investigation at http://sourceforge.net/p/curl/bugs/1188/#ca3a
> skipping of SO_SNDBUF adjustment does not solve low performance.

I looked at your patch and that solved my issue with slow performance. I
did not try to change the CURL_MAX_WRITE_SIZE, yet.

It would be interesting to have the output of the following command on an
elevated command prompt an the sending side (Windows2008R2):

netsh interface tcp show global

The values for receive side window scaling should be "normal" and and the value
for congestion control provider should be "ctcp". If the values are different
please to try set them an redo your tests.

Regards,

Christian