Re: curl multi pipelining and CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT

From: Török Edwin <edwin+ml-curl_at_etorok.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 23:31:48 +0200

On 02/04/2013 11:17 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>>> If that's so, then it is a bug. You didn't mention what libcurl version you're using.
>>
>> 7.28.0 from Debian. But it reproduces with 7.28.1 too.
>
> Seems to be a (current) bug indeed.
>
> Would you be able to provide a recipe that we can use to repeat the problem? Like source code for a stand-alone app that shows it happening or similar.

I've sent a testcase last week, did it get lost?
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2013-01/att-0341/curltest.c

It should be fairly self-contained, just edit it and set CURLMOPT_PIPELINING to 1L to see it fail, and to 0L to see it work.

Here it is attached again, let me know if the testcase doesn't reproduce the problem for you, or if you need additional info.

Usage:
$ gcc curltest.c -lcurl -o curltest
$ ./curltest
OK: 1, Failed: 7