Re: Errors/crashes with FTP using multi interface?

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:11:21 -0700

On Feb 4, 2013, at 5:28 AM, Sam Deane <sam_at_elegantchaos.com> wrote:

> It may be a coincidence, but at some level both problems appear to be caused by the curl internals getting confused about which response it's supposed to be processing. This leads me to suspect that the underlying issue may be the same.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> I believe that I have the threading set up correctly.

You believe you do. Can you confirm that? Our app doesn't use multi handles, but it uses multiple easy handles at once, each protected by locks, with no problems.

Also, is this happening in the code in the trunk, or in a released version, or in Apple's shared libcurl library? If it's anything but the trunk, can you build the trunk and test that? There has been a lot of changes in the trunk since the last point release of libcurl.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>