Libcurl: problem when connect to a shared hosting server over ftp+ssl

From: chu ngoc hung <hungcn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 22:59:24 +0700

Hi friends,

I'm using libcurl version 7.28.0 - with ssl (openssl) - to connect to
server dysoft-mobile.com hosting by bluehost.com with ftp+ssl connection. I
downloaded certificate from this server and add to my ca path before
connect to server. But I always get an error:
* Server certificate:
* subject: OU=Domain Control Validated; OU=PositiveSSL Wildcard; CN=*.
bluehost.com
* start date: 201
* expire date: 202
* subjectAltName does not match dysoft-mobile.com
* Closing connection #0
* SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK

When I turn off verifying host/peer the connection is always timeout.

Can you give me advice to fix this?

Thanks,
Hung Chu.

--