Re: cURL behavior on 303 does not seem to be what is documented/advertised?

From: Yves Arrouye <yarrouye_at_expedia.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:31:48 -0800

I think we crossed paths in our conversation here. There are two things:

1. What the command line should look. You are saying one should use
--resolve 'foo.com:80:virtual.com" (or maybe the address for virtual.com
though it seems that if you have to fetch the IP address yourself, people
will still use a Host header) rather than -H 'Host: virtual.com'
http://foo.com. I have no reason to disagree.

2.Where to get the resulting host information from so I can use it for
HTTP MAC.

I only care about 2 as far as my code goes, though I enjoy learning proper
curl invocations (the 1 part).

YA
ญญญ
Learn about GPT services and architectures on Confluence.
<http://confluence/display/GPT/GPT+Architecture>