RE: Find wrong certificate domain

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:51:31 +0000

> How do I get the name of the certificate domain after such an error? I don't want to use debugging and parse the whole debug output for that. Is there an easy way to get the certificate or the certificate domain name after such failure?

Did you tried using curl_easy_setopt (...CURLOPT_CERTINFO...) and curl_easy_getinfo (...CURLINFO_CERTINFO ...)?

I think it might be helpful in your case, but I never tried it by myself.

Another option is to use CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER, which will fill your buffer with information about the certificate problem (not sure it will match your needs).

HTH

Yehezkel Horowitz