Re: VMS fixes needed to allow building.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:47:10 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013, John E. Malmberg wrote:

> The existing config-vms.h differs from one generated by the configure script
> on AXP/VMS 8.4 by over 100 entries or omissions.

AFAIK config-vms.h was always manually created and an omission would just
equal not being defined and that should be fine for missing features.

We of course welcome patches that fix flaws! I don't think we have a very big
user base on VMS.

As you can run configure, config-vms.h shouldn't be needed/used in the first
place!