pushing the freeze one week

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 15:06:44 +0100 (CET)

Hello team!

Due to our little file rename discussion and my own private struggles, I've
decided to push the feature freeze date one week into the future to give us
some more room to play.

   We freeze for new features on January 16th.

I don't move the release date right now so it'll make it one week less for bug
fixes, but I'll just leave that decision for later. If we feel that we will
need more time between the freeze and the release we'll reschdule that at a
later point in time.

   The release date is still set for February 6th.

I do offer a google calendar named 'curl' that contains all freeze dates and
release dates just in case it helps anyone. It helps me so you can be sure
it'll contain the actual current dates... ;-)

Links to the XML/ICAL/HTML versions:

https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/c9u5d64odop9js55oltfarjk6g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/c9u5d64odop9js55oltfarjk6g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c9u5d64odop9js55oltfarjk6g%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Stockholm