Re: [bagder/curl] 13606b: build: make use of 93 lib/*.c renamed files

From: Tom Bishop, Wenlin Institute <tangmu_at_wenlin.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 14:08:03 -0500

As a user of libcurl, I've expressed a preference for the renaming. However, it's only my two cents' worth; I don't know enough about the version control situation, or other implications, to make a formal vote or recommendation, sorry!

Tom

On Jan 5, 2013, at 1:05 PM, Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> Updated list of those who have expressed their opinion on reverting
> the lib/*.[ch] renaming, after I said that the reversion commit is
> ready for pushing and requested reassurance on pushing it or not:
>
> Marc Hoersken - Don't revert renaming.
> Dave Reisner - Push reversion commit.
> Oscar Koeroo - Don't revert renaming.
> Steve Holme - Push reversion commit.
> Yang Tse - Don't revert renaming.
> Tor Arntsen - Push reversion commit.
> Gisle Vanem - Push reversion commit.
> Dan Fandrich - Push reversion commit.
>
> I would appreciate this list gets populated, at least, with every
> one's name which have posted in this thread. In case I've
> misinterpreted the decision of anyone listed above, please speak up
> and I'll fix as desired.
>
> Notice that the final decision on this may be holding back or blocking
> others work. So, either way, we should sort it out as soon as
> possible.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> -=[Yang]=-

文林 Wenlin Institute, Inc. Software for Learning Chinese
E-mail: wenlin@wenlin.com Web: http://www.wenlin.com
Telephone: 1-877-4-WENLIN (1-877-493-6546)