RE: Improving IMAP support

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:27:52 +0000

Hi all,

On Thursday, Jan 03, 2013 Jiří Hruška wrote:

> >> I can volunteer to test and finalize your tests if you want
> > That would be great - Are you able to verify the patch I posted doesn't
break anything first of all?
> Sure - thanks for the details you sent off the list, will try them and
report.

Just a small update...

Jiri was able to run my updated version of ftpserver.pl and as a result
pointed out a small bug. Cheers again for your assistance their Jiri.

I have just pushed the updated perl script prior to my other changes, which
I hope to commit over the weekend, so that I don't break the autobuilds when
I do push the changes to [curl_]imap.c[h].

Kind Regards

Steve