Re: [bagder/curl] 13606b: build: make use of 93 lib/*.c renamed files

From: Yves Arrouye <yarrouye_at_expedia.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:48:15 -0800

>"Yang Tse" <yangsita_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2) When debugging libcurl or apps that use it with debuggers that are
>> capable of showing the name of the source file it is much easier to
>> know if one is stepping in libcurl's code or elsewhere.
>
>I think that's a good argument for renaming.

In addition to echoing Daniel's comments in general, I doubt that is as
useful as one would think. Debugging requires a minimum level of attention
to what's going on, and transitions between libraries are relatively
obvious when the library boundaries are pretty well defined (as is the
case here)

YA