Re: best embedded ssl for libcurl and howto

From: JALINDAR <jalindergat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 20:11:39 +0800

I could compile with Polarssl

I compiled polarssl separately for my embedded platform and then passed the
path while compiling libcurl.. i got that from ./config --help and Oscar's
mail....same what is mentioned for cyassl on this link:
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/install.html

But i wounder it was not mentioned for polarssl and others..

Thanks for the help
Jalindar