Re: Webdav over SSL; IIS 7.5; Files larger than ~7.5MB

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 23:21:55 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012, Chris Knight wrote:

> uploading files to both Apache and IIS servers using basic auth and ssl. The
> only time I have an issues is with IIS and when a file is larger than
> 7716864 bytes.

Since there's just nothing in libcurl or OpenSSL that knows about such a
limit, I would say that it points clearly to a problem in the other end. Also
the fact that it sends a 500 eventually says that the server-side makes the
decision and acts on it. I would advice you to read up in the server logs and
ask server admins/support for guidance.