Re: Libcurl post respond received data size from Server

From: JALINDAR <jalindergat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:46:21 +0800

I solved the problem....what that I observed after POST, when server
replay, it may replay with discrete size packet and i have to have write
callback with capability of receiving such packets and make it into one
complete received data.

I was thinking that i am missing received data because of this received
data size limit but it was my callback, which was instead of reallocating
the memory was using malloc.

my curl version 7.27.0.

and I think 16k and 100kB is the received data size in one go, but multiple
receive may happen if data size is large.

Thanks