libcurl autobuilds: configure whoes when metalink is enabled

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:03:52 +0100

very possible that I'm blind ATM, but therefore I thought I bring it up
here on the list to have some more eyeballs looking at this strange
issue ...
I've running autobuilds named "Android target (NDK r8) - cross-gcc 4.4.3
on OpenSuSE 11.4 Linux" ...
while this build with metalink enabled fails to link libssh2:
http://curl.haxx.se/dev/log.cgi?id=20121219052359-4918
this build on same build host, same configure options except that
metalink is not enabled:
http://curl.haxx.se/dev/log.cgi?id=20121219013435-16885
works ...

somehow libtool wants to link against libssh2.so with the failing build
(which I intentionally dont have - just static libssh2.a) and somehow
adds a full path to libssh2.so, with the working build libtool seems to
honor the values foudn with pkg-config and just uses -lssh2 which works
fine ...

anyone any ideas what goes there wrong?

Gün.