Updated bug-tracker on sourceforge

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:07:52 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I updated the bugtracker on sourceforge to their latest offering with the hope
that it would improve over the rather weak offering they've had all these
years so far.

     https://sourceforge.net/p/curl/bugs/

The converted bug entries now have project local numbering so we at least no
longer have those very large numbers for bug ids, and instead the most recent
bug report is #1174. I believe the old links will redirect properly to the new
ones and I've modified our "bouncer" script (http://curl.haxx.se/bug/view.cgi)
to also work correctly on the new number series.

It looks a little nicer but still seems like a pretty basic bug tracker. But
if we could manage with the old one for this long, I'm sure we can live with
this too...