Re: Possible Curl-7.28.1 compiler error message on aCC compiler

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:31:07 +0100

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:56:38PM -0500, Frank Chang wrote:
> Daniel Stenberg, On HPUX B.11.11 using the aCC compiler, we obtain the
> following compile error shown below, Error 20: "/usr/include/sys/rw_lock.h",
> line 169 # ';' expected before 'probably'.
> This is probably not a good thing....
>
> Could anyone suggest how we might get around this problem? Thank you.

Very few if any other people reading this list have access to the file
/usr/include/sys/rw_lock.h on your system causing this problem. You'll
have to look into the file and figure out what it is that is going
wrong. It's likely to be a conflicting macro, or a missing dependent
#include or something along those lines. Porting to a new development
environment is always fun!

>>> Dan