SMTP functionality with authentication fails!

From: Chandran, Naveen <naveen.chandran_at_hp.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:48:51 +0000

Hi Steve,

Attempting to run the attached SMTP code (for sending a sample mail from a valid gmail mail account to another, using gmail's SMTP server) fails.
I've tried with ports 25, 465 and 587, but without success.

Even trying to use the 'CURLUSESSL_ALL' option along with the CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER and CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST set to zero do not seem to work!
Kindly let me know if I am missing something very basic here.

Thanks,
Naveen