RE: Can I use multiple handles at the same time time, not in parallel, in 1 thread.

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 07:32:27 +0000

> Here is my program. It sounds like I need to change it? What do you think?
It will work, but you will not use your handlers in the same time.

> curl_easy_perform(curl_handle....)
Note that this is a blocking call.

> if (something){
> curl_handle2=curl_easy_init();
You can also just call to curl_easy_reset(curl_handle), and re-use the same exact handle to perform the 2nd transfer.

> curl_easy_perform(curl_handle2....)
This is a different time (just after the first transfer was ended), but you will have 2 curl handles allocated on your stack - no problem with that.

HTH

Yehezkel Horowitz