HTTPS CURL get slow when calling at first time

From: sagar hagawne <sh2012.aps_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:54:22 +0530

Hi,

        I am using a CURL version 7.27.0 and passing the url using HTTPS
but the first call to the curl_easy_perform(curl) is very very slow, but
all subsequent calls are fast
the problem seems to be anything to be initialization of CURL handle or
seems need to connect to socket and wait to open an interface.

        I have already posted some threads on curl_users list of that
issue, but not find a perfect solution and i am facing a same problem
please go through the following threads,

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2012-11/0025.html
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2012-11/0026.html
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2012-11/0027.html
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2012-11/0029.html