Re: [curl] Adding RFC2818 compliance to axTLS and moving helper functions to a generic place. (#46)

From: Oscar Koeroo <okoeroo_at_nikhef.nl>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 14:11:37 +0100

On 06-11-12 22:49, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Nov 2012, Oscar Koeroo wrote:
>
>> Could you verify if I didn't mess up a bunch of text files? Like the BUGS
>> file. I wasn't to careful with the push.
>
> Hm, the pull request 46 I still see there is 4 days old and doesn't apply
> cleanly. How do I find your updated work?

I've gone through the git rebase work to get to a better known state of my
repo compared to your most recent changes. The files I didn't intend to
touch are kept in sync with the latest versions in the main repo (regarding
docs and such files). This is something I messed up.

I also needed to fix the axTLS and CyaSSL backends just now to function with
the recently changed type of the ssl.verifyhost variable, which changed from
an int/long to a boolean.

ps: yes, the pull request comments were updated 4 days ago.